PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS LIMITED FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
1.PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS INC. warrants each new PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOAT manufactured if still owned by the original purchaser, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one(1) year from the date of purchase.
2. PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS additionally warrants each new fiberglass hull to be free from defects in material and in workmanship when operated under normal use and under normal conditions, with normal care for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
3. This warranty shall become effective only upon our receipt of the completed warranty card attached hereto, which shall identify the PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOAT by HIN number.
4. This limited warranty does not apply to:
a) 1. Any product not manufactured by PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS INC. including but not limited to
engines, drives, instruments, fuel tanks, pumps, controls, or other equipment or accessories installed by
PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS INC, some of which may be covered by a separate warranty granted
by the manufacturer of such parts.
2. Damage or effects of such damage caused by the installation of engines, accessories or other equipment
installed by anyone other than PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS INC.
3. Boats that have been sold or transferred by the original owner; boats that have been altered, overloaded,
overpowered, or subject to misuse or negligent care. WARRANTY IS AUTOMATICALLY VOIDED IF THE
BOAT HAS BEEN OVERPOWERED ACCORDING TO NMMA AND COAST GUARD RECOMMENDED
ENGINE HORSEPOWER AS SPECIFIED ON THE CAPACITY PLATE ORIGINALLY AFFIXED TO EACH
b) 1. Leakage, colorfastness, upholstery, paints or plated finishes.
2. Any boat or portion thereof used for any type of rental, racing, governmental or commercial use or service.
3. Water damage, dry rot absorption or condensation to interior surfaces, wood structure or
4. Exterior gel coat surfaces including but not limited to cracking, crazing, and discoloration, blistering,
chalking or fading.
5. Costs or charges derived from inconveniences or loss of use, commercial or monetary loss due to
time loss or any other special or consequential damage of any kind or nature whatsoever.
5. Reasonable access must be provided to the product for warranty service. This warranty will not apply to haul-out,
launch, towing and storage charges, telephone or rental charges of any type, inconvenience, loss of time or income or
other consequential damages.
6. Claim shall be made under this warranty by delivering the Boat for inspection to a PERSUADER PERFORMANCE
BOATS AUTHORIZED DEALER who is authorized to service the purchasers' boat. If the purchaser cannot deliver the
BOAT to such authorized dealer, he may give notice in writing to PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS IN.
PERSUADER PERFORMANCE BOATS INC. shall then arrange for the inspection and repair, provided such service
appears to be within the parameters of this warranty, otherwise purchaser shall pay for all related labor and material.
Any boat or parts shipped by purchaser for inspection or repair must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid.
Copyright 2017 Persuader Performance Boats Inc.